If you would like to return an item and it is in new, unused and saleable condition you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you’d like to make a return. Please mention your order number, the item name and SKU code. Items should be returned within 28 days of their delivery date. You must arrange your return shipment and you are responsible for the full cost of the return shipment. You will need to email us your chosen shipping provider and the tracking number.
We are not responsible for any returns shipments but you must let us know the details of the shipping information. You will need to send multiple copies of the commercial invoice, and any other required shipping documents with the returned item to ensure there are no customs clearance issues.
For any questions you can call us on +44 (0) 20 7488 6986 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please send your returned item to: Mother of Pearl ltd. Albion Mills, 18 East Tenter Street, London, E1 8DN.
STEPS TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE
1. Place the product in the original shipping box.
2. Write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you'd like to make a return and please explain the reason for the return.
3. Call the shipper you've chosen and arrange the shipment. Please send your returned item to: Mother of Pearl ltd. Albion Mills, 18 East Tenter Street, London, E1 8DN.
4. Attach the returns label to the outside of the box. Please send to our customer service the tracking number of the shipment.
5. If you are returning your order from outside the EU you'll need to send with the order multiple copies of the commercial invoice provided from us.
6. Please note that you would need to return your order from the same country it was delivered to. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges and be delayed in customs.
Items should be returned within 28 days of their delivery date, unused and with all garment tags still attached. Our Mother of Pearl branded boxes are considered to be apart of the product and must be returned with the goods. This is also to ensure that the product(s) arrive back to us in a suitable and undamaged state. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
Where provided, any packaging such as instructions, authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
Purchases must be returned from the original shipping country with the original returns form. Please note that we may not refund returns that are sent without any returns paperwork. In this occasion, we will keep the return with us for 90 days awaiting confirmation of returns details for a refund. After this 90 days period, the product(s) will be placed back for a sale.
We cannot be responsible for general wear and tear and any transformations that occur due to the nature of the materials used.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
Refunds will be credited to the purchaser’s original method of payment. Original shipping charges will not be refunded. If your return was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, refunds will be paid in the same currency as purchase.
On receipt of return, we shall process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate that refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 7-10 working days.
Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund.